The Guns We Own (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i think they figured introducing wolves might cause a few eyebrows to raise so coyotes were the better alternative. i would not be to keen with wolves loose in the area where my kids roam. they generally avoid people but do on occasion take down people like that jogger in alaska.

I just bought a Czech VZ 24 (Czech produced Mauser G98 ) Great condition, all matching numbers.

Won't actually have it at home for a few more weeks so no pics until then.

Last edited:
We have a Thompson in the family and it used to be a real kick in the shorts at the range. However, since the price of ammo (especially .45) has gone through the roof, it sits idle these days.

Also, loading the drum was never a fun task and it will take the end of your thumbnail off if given half a chance...

I came across a Radom P64 9x18 in pretty good shape(a little holster wear on the tip of the barrel) and due to my Polish heritage I said what the heck. It looks a lot like the Walther PPK and comes apart just like it. The double action trigger pull is awful, the SA not bad at all. So I ordered an 18lb hammer spring,20lb recoil spring and a new firing pin spring from Wolff and 20 mins later I've got a very decent trigger pull,what a difference. Now off to the range, ammo is decent. 18.00 for 50 rds. The 9x18 Makarov slots between the .380acp(9mm Kurz) and the 9x19. Ballistics are better than the .380 but falls short of the 9mm.

Finally managed to actually bring home the VZ24 (Czech built Mauser G98. ).

Can't wait to put some rounds through her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back