The Guns We Own (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My new toy to add to my other CZ family(CZ-75PCR,CZ-75B Omega) a CZ P-09 and almost forgot a Walther P99c AS

Attachments

• cz-usa-cz-p-091.png
    cz-usa-cz-p-091.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 2796376-l.png
    2796376-l.png
    35 KB · Views: 125
Finally managed to actually bring home the VZ24 (Czech built Mauser G98. ).

Can't wait to put some rounds through her.

I like that straight bolt on the Mauser's Chris.I have had one (VZ24) for quite a few years and can still touch the the gong @300yds + with open sites 2 out 5.

P/U this Ruger Scout .308 been wanting one for years.I have not shot it as of yet due to the health and Doc issues but I feel it coming soon :)

Attachments

• DSC03392 (1000 x 750).jpg
    DSC03392 (1000 x 750).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC03393 (1000 x 750).jpg
    DSC03393 (1000 x 750).jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC03394 (1000 x 750).jpg
    DSC03394 (1000 x 750).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC03395 (1000 x 750).jpg
    DSC03395 (1000 x 750).jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 118
Anyone can own a gun here, you just need a valid reason ie sports shooting. Depending on the type of license you hold, restricts the type of weapons you are able to own. I hold a Cat A B firearms license which allows me to own rimfire, centre fire rifles and shotguns. I can not buy a handgun or semi auto weapon.
See here for more info Getting a License

Interesting Rifle had to go look up the manufacturer myself heard of them but no experience with them Andy.The mag is that a single stack or double?The Ruger goes single heard it makes the feed issue smoother on a bolt :dontknow: Also your Howa got a heavy barrel by the looks?I am thinking of loading some bullets for the Ruger after a headspace check.I have loaded shorter than SAAMI specs for my Military stuff only to find the longer cartridge works better less wobble they say in the throat area.

Hi Kev. Yep heavy barrel and double row magazine. Like I said before, the gunsite scout will be my next rifle. I handled one at the gun shop the other week and was surprised at how light it was! Nice looking beast too :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 112
Anyone can own a gun here, you just need a valid reason ie sports shooting. Depending on the type of license you hold, restricts the type of weapons you are able to own. I hold a Cat A B firearms license which allows me to own rimfire, centre fire rifles and shotguns. I can not buy a handgun or semi auto weapon.
See here for more info Getting a License
Interesting that a person can own a rifle, which has far more hitting power at range, than a handgun.

And interestingly enough, I was shown how to operate a bolt-action Mauser by a former SS Panzergrenadier and he could work that K98 bolt action nearly as fast as a semi-automatic and with exceptionally accurate results.

Interesting did not know that. All the propaganda machines here spew about how weapons are banned everywhere else in the world (including Australia).
According to the media, my S&W 9mm is more dangerous sitting locked away in the cabinet than idiots running loose in London or in Chinese elementary schools armed with knives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back