The Next Generation Group Builds Listing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 'What could have been' certainly sounds good - always wanted to do a F-111 in RAF colours, as we were going to get them after the murder of the TSR2.

I would like to see a GB of only WW-II seaplanes, from both allied and axis powers. Both Germany Japan made good use of their seaplanes during the war, where the US mostly used them for observation or transport duties.

Charles

bv 222, bv 138, ar 196, ect, ect,ect.
is very good idea.

i'm llike gce GB but the charles idea is that i love

How about something with bombers. The Heavy Hitters GB was before my time and I have plenty of possibilities in my stash.

Many thanks for your input guys, I've added ALL your suggestions to my master list. I'll give it a few more days just so others can have the chance to chip in and then post the revised list asking for your votes.

I'll add a couple:

Nose Art - aircraft must be based on an actual example of flamboyant personal or squadron markings
Night War - 2nd round. Open up to include nightfighters, bombers, intruders and pathfinders. Maybe even a night ops Lysander.
WW2 Ground attack aircraft.

Thanks Andy I like your idea of nose art. Also following on from Glenn's suggestion to run the Heavy Hitters again I'd already written it up to include ground attack, so if that's okay with you I leave it in there.

With regard to the other two, there added to the ever increasing list. At this rate we should be right to 2021, providing all are excepted that is.

I'm certainly up for a night war GB....who known I might be able to get a 110 done that time around :p

We've done the MTO Michael, but it could be repeated, as it was three years ago. I like the idea of the general category of Night War - lots of possibilities there, and a great excuse for me to do a Special Duties Lysander ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back