What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Darkness, my age old travelling companion and friend....

IMG_20240427_142813.jpg

Take two!

"May the best ye've ever seen Be the worst ye'll ever see. May a moose ne'er leave yer girnal Wi ' a tear drap in his e'e. May ye aye keep hale an' herty Till ye're auld eneuch tae dee. May ye aye be jist as happy As we wish ye aye tae be."

Needed something solid as well....

IMG_20240427_152000.jpg

Well, the A/C fan capacitor from yesterday's service seemed to allow cooling, however during the night, interior temp would not go below 74F. Daylight revelations show the outside fan runs 6 seconds, off 40 seconds. The call is in and a box fan laying on the outside unit will work until the guys arrive. On the phone, they think the fan motor is bad (expensive) while I think something electronic happened to cause such a regular on/off cycle.

It was my starter of choice in Germany, nice and light on a warm day.
love traditional dishes from other parts of the world, especially ones made without any pretence.
something hard to do in my role as some form of artsy/fanciness is expected and sometimes needed to stand out in a very competitive market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back