What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The only reason you can get Bud anywhere in the world is because anyone can take a bottle around the back and piss in it for you !

But the reason why a lot of people dring Bud all around the world is the same reason they drink Coke and wear Levis, it has become a American icon and no matter where you are in the world, everyone whether they agree with our politics wants a little slice of America.

:{)

Hey there is nothing like sitting on a beach, chillin out, scamming on the chicks, reading some Laurell K. Hamilton, and drinking a Corona with a lime.

syscom3 said:
plan_D said:
The only reason you can get Bud anywhere in the world is because anyone can take a bottle around the back and piss in it for you !

Youre thinking of Corona beer
I will agree with that, however the piss taste in Corona is way more diluted than BUD's piss, and if you have a chilled Corona it does not taste half bad on a hot summers day.

CurzonDax said:
But the reason why a lot of people dring Bud all around the world is the same reason they drink Coke and wear Levis, it has become a American icon and no matter where you are in the world, everyone whether they agree with our politics wants a little slice of America.

That I will agree with, but that does not change the fact that Bud is low quality and nothing more than piss.

Suprised noone has mentioned Lancaster Bomber, haven't tried it myself, but with a name like that I'm going to have to. I think it's mainly available in the North west of England.

Spitfire is actually quite good, even though I mainly get it because of the name ;)

From home a nice Coopers Pale Ale does the trick and I quite like a Hoegaarden (or however it's spelt) sometimes as well.

i'm too young to've tried it ;)

Attachments

• beer_184.jpg
    beer_184.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 180
I just got back from London. I had a great time tasting some of the traditional ales from various parts of the country.

Budweiser is still best, but Id rate the ales I had as pretty good.

syscom i see what your problem is with beer you are supposed to drink it not taste it :)

I drank plenty. The whole purpose of drinking beer is to enjoy it.

Bud tastes better. Period!

Plus, all the pubs also sold bud. I saw plenty of people drinking it in the pubs.

Here is a beer that puts Budweiser to shame (but then again that is not hard) and underneath it is the best way to have your beer served to you.

Speaking of nasty beer, well I had to drink an American beer today at the Arizona Steak house I was eating at and I ofcourse did not choose watered down piss with no flavor what so ever att all (Budweisser) so I drank a Miller Light which was a step above Budweisser but still not like the 8 beers below.

Attachments

• best_way_to_be_served_your_beer_168.jpg
    best_way_to_be_served_your_beer_168.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,264
  • 8_beers_that_put_budweisser_to_shame_151.jpg
    8_beers_that_put_budweisser_to_shame_151.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 3,484
I basically think it comes down to each persons taste....

...some people dont have taste for quality beer at all.....

....Syscom

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back