What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just got back from London. I had a great time tasting some of the traditional ales from various parts of the country

good lord, you know london ales are just taken from the Thames? if you want real ale come to the south west, we've won numerous national beer awards and have some of the oldest pubs and breweries in the country........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
I just got back from London. I had a great time tasting some of the traditional ales from various parts of the country

good lord, you know london ales are just taken from the Thames? if you want real ale come to the south west, we've won numerous national beer awards and have some of the oldest pubs and breweries in the country........

He was in london and drank ales from various parts of the country, not just London ales, maybe you read the post before replying ;)

They were all regional breweries. There are a bunch of pubs participating in this "program" where they have 4-6 of these ales on tap. If you go to enough pubs, you get to have all the ales.

AS soon as I find my brouchure on this, I will let you know the names of the ales.

I remember I had one named "Spitfire Ale". Pretty good ale.

I cannot drink and therefore am unable to speak from experience but there is a pub outside Birmingham which has its own brewary, only serves its own beer and doesn't sell it to any other pub. The place is packed so it must be up there somewhere amongst the best.

I case your wondering my Father in Law insists on going there for a drink whenever we go up there.

S!

This is the best............. :D

africa.brahma1.jpg

SP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back