****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you want to make anything more?

Show me the effect of your painting, please.

Last edited:
Ok. I have very little time I think. I need to finish work and get my books in order.

Attachments

• 102_5384.JPG
    102_5384.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 82
I see. So we can continue tomorrow if you want.

Now I want you to paint with the silver paint the inner surface of the drilled bowl.But try to avoid applying the colour into the hole where the glassy part goes.ALso won't mess all around the stick.Simply you have to apply the silver one into the bowl in order to get the silver circle when looking at it from the front direction.

Alright. Tomorrow I am a bit busy aswell as Thursday. Tomorrow I have Piano and a paper to work on. Thursday if the paper hasn't been finished I'll be doing it too then.....

Saturday I have a retreat for my church confirmation from 2-6 at night but morning I am free and Sunday I have soccer...

Busy couple days..

Have a great night! My best! :wave:

OK. Pleasant dreams as well.

Here is the idea of silver painting.

Attachments

• lampka6a1.jpg
    lampka6a1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 100
OK. Sorry. I have a sh*t load of school work. Just got done with math, had piano and went to the orthodontist, don't know how much work can get done..

How are you?

Oh that can't be good...

God I hate schoolwork..... All I want to do is be a Police officer.... what does a Slope Intersect Formula have to do with that?

Being a Police Officer doesn't mean to be uneducated I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back