A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep. And now I'm waiting for Mick to arrive - he said he'd be here 'just after 2'. But he didn't say which 2 !

85-5637 C-47 Skytrain - 1/48 scale
It is considered one of the greatest aircraft ever produced. Before the troops landed on the beaches of Normandy, over 13,000 airborne paratroops in C-47s crossed the channel in Operation Overlord. The military version C-47 saw service through the '50s. Their greatest contribution was as paratroop transport in both the European and Pacific theaters of WW II.

- Full interior detail including cockpit
- 9 paratroopers and 3 crew figures
- Side doors in open or closed position

85-5533 Ventura™ Mk. II RAF - 1/48 scale
During WW II, September 1941, the first Venturas were shipped to the Royal Air Force. The Ventura™ proved to be efficient at medium altitudes. 50 mph faster, it could carry twice the bomb load as its predecessor. In 1943, the RAF switched service of the Ventura over to Coastal Command for use in anti-shipping and recon.

- RAF Boulton Paul style rear turret
- Bomb bay in open or closed position
- Separate wing tanks

I'm checking daily for the Revell Ventura, which is due out this month. The C-47 is a re-issue - watching an original boxing on e-bay at the moment.

Guys,

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but Hasegawa are releasing a number of kits in June. For WWII they are releasing two limited edition kits.

Does anyone know if they are new tool?

hasegawaa.jpg

Thankd Wildcat. I previously purchased the 1/72 CA15, and intend to enter it in experimetal types GB that is scheduled to come up some time in the future. Your advice is still very much appreciated though.

But my main question was about the Woomera. Im not aware of any models of any description for this aircraft. In terms of body and wing form, the original proto types was based roughly on the DAP Beafort. Ive been considering purchasing a Beafort kit and attempting a modification of the kit....but in order to attempt that, I would think i would need some really good plans of the Woomera, and a good idea of how to go about the conversion. At the moment Ive got zip. Given that Im pretty sure no actual kit exists, any ideas for source plans, and any ideas on how to approach a kit conversion?

Guys,

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but Hasegawa are releasing a number of kits in June. For WWII they are releasing two limited edition kits.

Does anyone know if they are new tool?

View attachment 260844

Guys,

Thanks for the comments on these kits. Geez when is Hasegawa going to release some new tool WWII Kits???
Guess I shouldn't hold my breath then.

More importantly, when are they going to stop selling 1/48th (and 1/72nd) scale kits at 1/24th scale prices, and re-releasing kits with a different decal sheet, but at twice the original price?

More importantly, when are they going to stop selling 1/48th (and 1/72nd) scale kits at 1/24th scale prices, and re-releasing kits with a different decal sheet, but at twice the original price?

When people stop buying them (yes, guilty as well). That's also maybe when they will start thinking of some new tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back