A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

She looks pretty good indeed and will be of course much less expensive then the recently announced new FW 190 from Zoukei Mura.
The announcement is on their advert on page 2 of issue 114 Model Airplane International.
No more details given, just a picture of the real bird at the Smithsonian Airspace Museum.
Focke-Wulf Fw 190 F-8/R1 | National Air and Space Museum
Alberto

Edit:
This is the advert page:
Zoukei Mura FW 190.jpg

Last edited:
Did a little digging on that Tiger Moth from Special Hobbies. Seems it's been listed as a future release on a number of sites since 2012. So, I'm now exhaling.

Yes, they seem a bit sporadic. Their Hawk T1 suddenly made an appearance, but the Tiger Moth and Beaufort, among others, keep appearing on 'Future Releases' lists, with the dates changing frequently. Normally though, if Hannant's provide a date, they generally have reasonably sound information that this is correct, although they've shown the Tiger Moth with various release dates over the past year or so.

Three new kits announced for future release by Kitty Hawk:-

1/32nd scale F-86D 'Sabre Dog'.
1/48th scale AH-12 'Viper'
1/48th scale F-9F-8/F-9F-8P 'Cougar'.

No dates or prices yet.

There was a kit of a Type VIIC a few years back, which measured 6 feet six inches! I'm guessing that was either 1/35th or 1/32nd scale, but I can't remember who made it. Got the advert in a magazine somewhere.
I think it was the one Karl and I saw at Midland Air Museum, although that might have been 1/72nd scale - I'll check when we go there again in March.
A 1/48th scale U-Boat would make a great diorama - if you have a big enough house !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back