A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For those who like helicopters, Fly Models have a treat in store as future releases, in the form of two versions of the Westland Wessex - HU5 and HC2 - in 1/32nd scale !!
These will be large, and I'm sure Karl won't be able to resist getting at least one ..............
No prices or dates yet, but they're on the Hannant's web site.

Neither is Karl !
And I tend to agree - any aircraft with a wing that moves faster than the fuselage just can't be right !
But, unlike Karl, I have a soft spot for the old Wessex.

That Defiant looked so good I was going to pre-order it until I got to the checkout and found that the shipping was more than the model itself. I guess I'll wait until it shows up at Squadron or ebay

Nice one Evan.

Looks like the Tamiya 1/32nd scale Mosquito FII/FB.VI kit has been released - seen ads for it with prices ranging from £130 to £140.
Although it looks good, I have doubts about the radio fit for the FB.VI version, unless there are alternative parts for the later FB.VI, but I'm seriously tempted to get one, rather than (eventually) continue with the conversion of the old Revell B.IV kit, although paying for all the detail such as the engines, which will be hidden, is a bit 'off-putting'.

I hear that Eduard have announced they will be doing a 1/48 P-51 as new tool. If so that's really good news. The current champ is the Tamiya version, but I'm sure there's room to improve on it.

Meanwhile I'm hanging out for the RAAF Spitty 8. Dual combo, thirty decal options, and a 104 page book by Mr Malone. 8)8)

253113-14318-53.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back