Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Graeme, don't know what yours is but I'm going to have a good think, also, does anyone have any info about this project? It is a large twin hull flying boat that wears the fictional titles of 'Scottish Airways' and has a curious cockpit arrangement right in the middle of the wing all on its own. Any ideas guys?

ScotlandTwinHull-1.jpg

Forked Ghosts.
If you have the patience of perusing through the above website ("Forked Ghosts") you have a very good chance of finding what you are looking for.
Good luck!:) :) :)
carson1934

But I do not remember it being a flying boat.

Good point. On closer examination there appears to be a wheel visible on the bottom of the starboard passenger container. It reminds me a little of a Bleriot...

all I have is this image that is labelled 'Scotland Twin Hull'.

Didn't "Scottish Aviation" have aspirations for one of Brunelli's designs, the UB-14? Maybe they had higher ambitions with the concept and an airline company to boot. :)

G'day Carson. Where I am the internet is VERY slow and as a result when trying to upload an image via the Forum I usually found myself "logged out" before it was completed. One solution is Photobucket or Imageshack where you can wait while uploading, then cut, then log onto the Forum and paste. It also provides a useful "upload indicator" to tell you how well the upload is progressing. I tried Photobucket a few times but just found Imageshack easier. Having said that I have noticed Imageshack images do tend to disappear from the forum, I've no idea why.

I first downloaded Mozilla Firefox and then Imageshack toolbar...

ImageShack® - Tstart

"Extension" allows you to click right and upload to Imageshack (very useful)...

ImageShack® - Extension

Should look like this. The upload "button" is the holy grail to the system...

Good luck and let us know how it went!

And of course, a new one...

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: dh773025555.jpg
I just registered and logged in with Imageshack. Let's see what happens!
carson1934

I have been trying to identify this french aircraft, I was thinking it might have been a SIPA but till now I haven't been able to find out.
Anybody to my rescue?
carson1934

I have been trying to identify this french aircraft, I was thinking it might have been a SIPA but till now I haven't been able to find out.
Anybody to my rescue?
carson1934

I think it's a post-war French built version of the Messerschmitt ME208. After the war versions were built by Nord as the 'Noralpha" or 'Ramier'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back