Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It would have been easier to just say "Hey, they aren't for me" or just kept quiet. But you comment that "Tattos suck" was obviously going to illicit a response. Pull your head out of your backside and keep this in mind...There is a time to talk, a time to listen, and a time to shut the f*ck up. Guess what time it is?

Ok, ok, got the message. When I said I wasn't trying to touch a nerve, I meant it. I was expecting a reaction, but that wasn't the sole purpose of my post. I just am too outspoken from time to time. I'll keep out of this thread from now on, but you know my views. Also, thanks to Adler who had the best reply and attitude about it.

Cy'all around in other threads.

I'll break what I said, just this one time.

Thanks les. Thanks. No really. Thank you for that fabulous last post. It was so informative and necessary. Heaven forbid you could have just let it die (never mind my hypocrisy), you needed to stun me with such a witty riposte. Wilde would be proud.

And really, once again, thank you! Would you like a cookie or a medal as a prize for your "Best Post Ever" award?

*is done*

First off, let me start of with a hearty "You're Welcome..."

Secondly, u've obviously not spent enough time around here if u think I let ANYTHING die....

Thirdly, I took my wittiness and fu*ked Oscar Wilde in the as*.......

Fourthly, I would claim the prize, but as the picture clearly shows below, u've already accepted it...

Attachments

• zzzyou rock.jpg
    zzzyou rock.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 219
Update on my arm, sorry for poor picture. And it's still yet to be completed.

Attachments

• Arm, May 13, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    Arm, May 13, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    44 KB · Views: 214
It's all done for the moment. I just need to heal then I will start again when I get back from Germany. Here's the chaos star on my back, and the demon. You may not notice the little changes on the demon, it was just a few touch-ups.

Attachments

• Arm, May 18, 2006 [Complete].JPG
    Arm, May 18, 2006 [Complete].JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Chaos Star, May 18, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    Chaos Star, May 18, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 198
Am I right in assuming that the chaos star is from warhammer 40k? The one on your arm is quite cool, reminds me of some Sabbath artwork!

The middle part is from Warhammer 40K, yes. But the surrounding parts are some ancient symbol of chaos. The eight-pointed star has long been the symbol of chaos, and many ancient tribes and religions believe chaos to be a good thing. A symbol of change, while others believe it to be a symbol of carnage.

The center section needs some touch-ups... then it'll be done, but I'll save it for a while.

I got a small addition to the art on my arm. :lol:

Attachments

• Shoulder 16th July, 2006 [Complete].JPG
    Shoulder 16th July, 2006 [Complete].JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 175
Not bad... Whats the writing say???

It's a Asian god : White Tiger (who is god of strenght, aggression, honor and a protector)

Writing says : Spirt = meaning I have the spirt of the god or to remind me to emulate such qualities.

It's about 8" long by 4" wide on my right lower leg.

Some nice pieces of art.

I personally have not had any tatoos but can appreciate the finer ones.

I am curious have any you guys got a tatoo you now regret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back