Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, thats why you put thought into it before you get one. Never get one based on a fad either......thats just damn lame and you will regret it one day.

I am curious have any you guys got a tatoo you now regret?
As Im getting divorced, I regret getting my wifes name on my arm, even if its been there for 20 years....... I told her I was going to get a red X right across her name and she got very upset....

Piss on her....

22891.jpg

Nice dragon.

And jesus, Dan... I didn't know you were getting divorced. And I have no idea what to say ..

I've got my next tatt drawn up - I'll scan it in sometime.

As Im getting divorced, I regret getting my wifes name on my arm, even if its been there for 20 years....... I told her I was going to get a red X right across her name and she got very upset....

Piss on her....

22891.jpg

Sorry about you and your wife Dan....I never knew. Didn't you once tell me you were married for around 20 years. Was it a Irish woman I thought you told me, but that was over a year ago I could be wrong.

Some nice pieces of art.

I personally have not had any tatoos but can appreciate the finer ones.

I am curious have any you guys got a tatoo you now regret?

I have 6 tattoos and will soon have my 7th done. I dont regret a single one. I look at it as living art, but I also do a lot of thinking about it before I get it. I dont go into a tattoo parlor and pick a chinese symbol or wolf howling at the moon off the wall and think thats cool, Im gonna get that!

I think long and hard about the tattoo and it has to have some kind of meaning to me before hand.

All of my tattoos are done with black, white and gray and I go for the portrait look so that it has a realistic old photo look to it.

Here are my two favorites (both taken right have they were completed at the parlor so they still have that reddish tint to them):

Attachments

• frau_bein_462.jpg
    frau_bein_462.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 462
  • lady_justice_finished_409.jpg
    lady_justice_finished_409.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6,068
Thanks for the condolences guys, thought most of ya knew, but now I remember I told just the Mods.....

Yes Hunter, 20 years this past December.... 100% Irish woman with red hair... Evil through and through.... She's attempting to rake me over the coals and Im not very happy about it... Her new boy toy is scared shitless Im gonna find out who he is and wreck him....

Thanks for the condolences guys, thought most of ya knew, but now I remember I told just the Mods.....

Yes Hunter, 20 years this past December.... 100% Irish woman with red hair... Evil through and through.... She's attempting to rake me over the coals and Im not very happy about it... Her new boy toy is scared shitless Im gonna find out who he is and wreck him....

That sucks dude....at least you don't have any small kids anymore. When couples have small kids it can be brutal on both kids and parents.

Best of luck Dan, go out and find a hot young chick to make you forget about your ex-wife. Nothing like a young hard body to make a guy smile again. :lol:

I never knew Dan Sorry Mate, Ive been there and done it in 20 odd years ago and it sucks big time. i'm sure you'll bounce back but it don't make it any easier at the time.
Everyone puts on a brave front but I know how it feels underneath. you take easy my friend.

when im old enough im lookin at getting some tatts. maybe the ac/dc logo on my left shoulder and metallica on my right. Then the 2 eras of the punisher skulls on my left and right arms. maybe something to do with venom or carnage from spiderman as well

The only one I did not think about was my first one (I still dont regret it, it turned me on to tattoos), but the I spent months thinking about the design on my other 6 before getting each one.

Same as me mate.... It's no point to get a tattoo just to be "cool". I'm still in the "thinking process" for my next ones. Gives me a headache. :lol:

Yeah you need to be sure, I'm still thinking, got some designs just need a decision.

A guy I knew had a small coloured one done under his arm. The dumb kid had it done backwards by accident :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back