Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know 15 years ago in the pro class of Modified Field Stock a tractor could burn 15 gallons of diesel fuel, 10 gallons of water, and about 3 gallons of propane in a 300 foot pass. These aren't pro class tractors so I'm not sure how much fuel is actually going through them. These are some of the better night shots that I got.:oops:

IMG_7777 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7780 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7787 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7803 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7851 resized 25 legal.jpg

I see no one from the EPA showed up Aaron. :twisted:
I'll bet those tractors and trucks were loud as heck when the stomped on the accelerator.

Wheels
There really not that loud. The tractors use a larger turbo or two and you can hear the turbos a lot better but the diesel engines are rather quiet. You CAN feel the tires POUND the ground torque wise though.:)
Nice ones, Aaron! Good wheel blur! :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric, if I remember correctly my shutter speed was at 1/15 to 1/25 . You can tell the 1/25 shots because they are more under exposed. I really need image stabilization.:rolleyes:
Good stuff Aaron!

Thank you Gnomey.:oops:

Great shots...really like the first set of shots with the Ford gettin' it! :thumbleft:
Thank you Dave,:oops: I thought you might like that but he got out pulled by a duramax Chevy.:cry:
Top shot's again mate.

:hotsun: :hotsun:
Thank you Vic.:oops:
Now that's something you don't see every day!:D

It happens every weekend around here Wayne. I live in the REDNECK capital of the world. If they're not pulling a sled they are pulling each other.:lol:

Ok, remember the 70' GTX that we had striped down to the bare essentials. Well we got it back together body wise and under primer. Paul and I got the body work roughed in and I primed it Thursday.
IMG_6820 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7017 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7887  resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7888 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7889 resized 25 legal.jpg

Saturday a fiend of mine called and wanted to know if I wanted to go the the Grand Run in Pigeon Forge TN. It's a large car show and cruise that last the whole weekend. I got a few photos while I was down there.:) Oh, and I got just a little carried away with the 55' Gasser.:oops:

IMG_7891 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7895resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7898 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7902 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7906 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7907 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7910 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7913 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7918 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7931 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7932 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7933 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7937 resized 25 legal.jpg

The guys that took me up flying last year have a fly-in this weekend at their home field in Morganton NC at the Foothills Airport. I'm am going to do my best to get down there Saturday and get some photos and relax. The fly-in is both Saturday and Sunday so anyone close is welcome to show up. Bryan had the T-28C painted over the winter and I would like to see it all shined up.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back