**** DONE: GB-59 1/48 Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat (Late) - WW2 PTO V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. About to correct a minor setback. I left the rudder off to ease masking and after I glued it on I looked at the photo for something else and saw that only the back portion of the rudder was white so masking after all. I'll show a before and after later

Thanks Karl. Setback corrected

IMG_2845.JPG

Looked for two days and nada. This will be "Done" but not "Finished". Just about finished the main decals. Hope to have most of the sticky-outy bit on before I head back to camp tomorrow

I've run outta steam and gas looking so sorry for the crappy photo. The white decals are a bit translucent, barely noticeable but more so next to the white rudder so I sprayed on the Identification markings

IMG_2849.JPG

Not sure why the photo shows the fuselage insignia higher at the rear as it is slightly lower in real life and in most period photos. I may get motivated to carry on after the game. I found enough decals to make #15 in the photo on the front page; not sure why Eduard would model an aircraft in the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back