**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf109G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. I've now got all the bits on the fuselage so she is ready for the big spray sequence, but before I venture into that mine field, a dry fit of the wings was called for. As you can see, not a problem, we have a very snug fit.

20240113 1.JPG

20240113 2.JPG
20240113 3.JPG

:thumbright: :D:lol:

Thanks for looking in gents and for the kind words. Just a little update though it has been a bit of a pain getting here. Sciatica has been plaguing me since Thursday arvo and today has been a round of doctors, blood tests, CT scan and prescription gathering, so now I await the results. Regardless of all this, to keep occupied and on the move I managed to spray up the fuselage ring, tail rudder and nose cone with a nice white and an orange yellow (Gelb RLM 04) to the under-nose cowling.

20240115 1.JPG

20240115 2.JPG

With luck I'll be ready to do the masking and get on with more paint spraying tomorrow. I still have to do the seat belts but I don't think that is going to happen just yet.
20240115 3.JPG

:D

Thank you Gents for all your thoughts, medication is making life easier and I go back to the doc next week to check on the test/CT results. :D

Many thanks for the kind thought gent's. Between standing, sitting and hopping I managed to get a number of things done today. I did an initial base/surface coat spray followed by a bit of a gentle rub down before applying some hairspray (I'm experimenting). Had to then get dinner on the go in the slow cooker. 🥘 This was then followed by an aluminium spray, to the model, and another hairspray. I then added a second aluminium spray before (yes you have guessed it) another hairspray. So this is where I'm at but I keep looking at the seat belts and cringing. :cry::cry:

20240117 1.JPG

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back