**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf109G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Moving on................................slowly. Got to splash on the Weissblau RLM 76 (using SMS PL189) and even found time in small installments to build and place the retaining seat straps.

20240118 1.JPG

20240118 2.JPG

All things being good tomorrow I should be able to build and place the shoulder straps. :D

Moving on................................slowly. Got to splash on the Weissblau RLM 76 (using SMS PL189) and even found time in small installments to build and place the retaining seat straps.

View attachment 758274
View attachment 758275
All things being good tomorrow I should be able to build and place the shoulder straps. :D
Nice looking seatbelts Vic, great job.... =D>

Thanks for the kind words folks. The last few days have been spent messing with paint in between chores. We now have it almost done and here is a look see of where were at with a dry run on the wing fit.

20240123 1.JPG

20240123 2.JPG

20240123 3.JPG

Looking at the pics, I'm not happy with the port wing camo marking and will revisit this tomorrow. Cheers for now. :D

Last edited:
Other than the 'wavy' got 'fuzzy' on ya in that one area it looks great. I suspect you will have all under control in short order.
Correct Ralph, all under control, I cut a new wavy line mask last night and did the first spray. Just need to now apply the other half of the that wavy mask cut over what I've just done and complete the correction. :D

Many thanks gents and as you can see I have corrected that bit of mess on the port wing. She is also buttoned up with the office installed though this was a bit of drama as fitted and glued the wing before realising I'd not installed the cockpit which is fitted from below. What a dumb thing to do. Still, all fixed and were now ready for the next stage.

Some pics.
20240124 1.JPG

Had to use a torch light to show this one. Torch could have done with some new batteries!
20240124 2.JPG

All buttoned up and the next job is fitting the seat harnesses, that will be fiddly.
20240124 3.JPG

20240124 4.JPG

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back