GrauGeist's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, guys!

I'm a little disappointed about the lightning shot, but trying to set up for a lightning shot at night, in the rain, is really difficult. So it ended up being a bit off-frame and since the storm was breaking up, no more opportunities came up...

I should stop by the Foster Mom's place and see how the three little rascals are doing. They're over a month old now and should be doing much more than just eating and sleeping :lol:

Well, the weather lately has been very nice, almost like Autumn but the downside, is no interesting weather for landscapes. So that coupled with hardly any birds around and most of the flowers are gone, leaves my camera collecting dust.

And for those that are following the story of the little kittens, I stopped by the Foster Mom's place yesterday to check up on them. Wow, how they have grown! I remember them as tiny little things that complained alot, ate alot and slept all the time. Now, they are all over the place, full of activity and getting into mischief. As soon as I came into the room, I called to them and they remembered me and came running. It was a good visit, cheered me up quite a bit.

Anyway, here's some pics of 'em, pardon the image quality (I had a point-n-shoot with me).

Here's the little girl (she was the one that gave us a scare last month):
100_1139[720x540].jpg

The little boy:
100_1145[720x540].jpg

And the big girl:
100_1141[720x540].jpg

After playing with them for about an hour, they were ready for a nap:
100_1149[720x540].jpg

So there ya' have it!

Thanks guys!

We'll get back to my more traditional photos as soon as mother nature cooperates or I get my files recovered off the failed drive - whichever happens first...

Until then, here's a little visitor and a few more recent sunsets to hold us over! :lol:

IMGP9864-ed[720x477].jpg

f/8 - 1/250 sec. - 21mm
IMGP37601[720x479].jpg

f/6.7 - 1/180 sec. - 20mm
IMGP37739[720x479].jpg

f/9 - 1/125 sec. - 50mm
IMGP9871[720x477].jpg

f/4 - 1/125 sec. - 50mm
IMGP9913[750x477].jpg

As always, thanks for visiting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread