Hurricane Katrina and Me...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Les just read the last page, so what stage is this skin cancer for your wife. I keep catching mine early thank God, being a red-head I am most sensitive, now fighting a prostate problem and haing it checked on wednesday..........oh great. Depending on what she has maybe an herbal remedie ? I am not fond of the Dr's pinching my ass and cutting out things and then a monster bill within a week plastered in my mail box. Tell her I am with her in this fight .......

thanks bud ! :D have had this for several years and since my mother died of complications of the cancer evil I am watching all news good and bad to fight this with every inch that I have on this planet and for those on the receiving end as well

Best of luck to both of you guys. Thankfully, they have made some big strides in medicine over the last couple of decades.

A few weeks ago, my wife was in the hospital for a racing heart. It was running at 230 beats/minute when the EMTs showed up. Being 7 months pregnant, they had to be very careful how they treated it. She spent a couple of days in the hospital. It turns out she has basically an electrical short in her heart that they can fix with a relatively simple procedure. Once she has recovered from her C-section, they will be taking care of it.

Glad it turned out okay, it was pretty scary to see my wife in the ER, surrounded by 8 (EIGHT!) cardiologists and her OB/GYN. I watched her BP go as low as 60/40 and really got worried. Thank god for medical technology today, or she might not be sitting next to me right now.

I hear ya, E. I just don't ever want to get home from work again to find an ambulance and 2 firetrucks out front, and watch my wife get loaded into an ambulance.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Erich and Les (your wife too). Let's get done with this friggin month already and start a fresh slate!

Yeah, good luck to all of you. On a plus note, I've been upgraded at work ...which equals more pay. But loads of people are complaining because they're jealous ...they've been working there for months (some even years) without gettin' it and I've got this 'promotion' in six weeks of working there! Bastards are complaining to the union! There ...that's my only 'problem'

...sorry, I thought this was problem thread.

Seriously though ...good luck...I'm sure everything will be fine.

She's had this skin tag/growth/little bump growing on her eyelid for the last 3 years or so.... She decides on cosmetic surgery to get rid of it... Biopsy comes back positive...

The Doc said it was a certain kind, not sure which now, that is only the outside of the skin.... We're going to let it sit for a few months and see if it somoes back.... Doc says she has a 30% chance of it going away for good....

My mother died from Lung Cancer last year this Thanksgiving, and I have had a bout with Mr. Colon Cancer in the past.... Not fun thats for sure....

Thanks for the support fellas... My wife Meg also thanks youi...

Well as you know Les my missus has been a nurse for many years and she reckons as long people dont just ignore the symptoms and act like Ostriches but get it treated as soon as possible the prognosis with most forms of cancer is pretty good these days, skin cancers ecspecially.
She says usually its the blokes who try to ignore problems more so than the girls, mind you I dont stand a friggin chance last year she saw a mole on me back and said I dont like the look of that 2 hours later I'm in the docs having a Punch Biopsy she has a funny way of showing affection.

oh great..............didn't want to hear that. I feel a heck of alot better today. maybe i scared the crap out of me 8)

did that 4 years ago man..............and I am due again next fall, oh the joy, hey maybe I could take that swill and throw that at my neighbors dog ? eeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry to hear about all your problems... We had also some complications concerning the health in our family a few years back, so I know the tension that's walking around...

Good luck to you all!

Prayers to all of you.

On a lighter side, I was finally promoted at 1630 today! I am drinking a good wine right now and relaxing and then tomorrow it all starts over again. Early flight.

Do I have have to salute before I post to you now Adler? :)

Seriously congrates going up the tree aint the easiest of tasks well done mate.

Three cheers for Adler \:D/
Hip Hip Hoorah.
Hip Hip Hoorah.
Hip Hip Hoorah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back