Hurricane Katrina and Me...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
I know I'll be repeating your words, Lee, albeit in superior writing. (Just kiddin' - I might be just like you at your age.)

I admit I'm an ignoramos D it dont worry me at all cause I am an uneducated plonker,but at least people know where they standwith me.
A few insults over the web is nothing I find it quite entertaining to read what guys write to each other its even better when they get threatening every bodys a tough nut on a keyboard fucking hilarious bet half would faint at a fart.
I love it when Les winds them up you can imagine them furiously bashing away at their keys trying to out insult him it creases me up. :lol:

I bet it does. I can imagine him sat there with a cool beer laughing his ass off as he scopes the extended posts of his "opponent" ...me, I prefer tea for these confrontations.

The thing is I'm largely like this with people in real life, the odd comment here or there. But it seems people are more relaxed to me in real life ...it's that whole tone of voice business.

Thanks fellas....

The thing I find funny, is that I have been a dick on the internet since its inception, an internet tough guy if u will, and these rookie tards with 3 years under their belt think they can fuck with the Jedi Master....

It takes ALOT of practice, in real life and on the net, to verbally own somebody on these message boards, as pD will attest to.... The only way to really make it work on the internet is to be a true dickhead in real life.... Otherwise, people will see right through u....

Practice makes perfect lol....

I'm sure if you ask nicely Lee will send you the .gif and you can be up all night with her.

I was in the ATC for a couple of years CC but I would of prefered the ATS

I suppose I better keep Lanc happy

Attachments

• boobs_140.gif
    boobs_140.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 255
  • boobs_373.gif
    boobs_373.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 253
  • boobs_254.gif
    boobs_254.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 249