I'll Trade U 4 That. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I really don't have a clue.....It won't spray, then it'll spit up paint then not spray again.....very confusing...

Sounds like it might be clogged with dried paint. Try flushing some airbrush cleaner thru it under pressure. See if that helps.

Which brush is clogged? The Badger or the Aztek?

Badger I have ordered the cleaner...... ahhh I need to pay attention more...thanks for the help :D

A little secret... the darker green was brush painted on the Do-217...

Over to you Evan, what you got to swap?

By the way the model is in the UK.

Sorry mate, I'm going to have to pass on the B-17... would have been nice though. All the kits I have are needed for my collection themes (Luftwaffe, RNZAF).
Hopefully you'll find someone else to take her off your hands though...

Anyone have an interior set for 1/48th Tamiya P-51D they won't be using after all? Don't really have anything to trade at this point. I have given in to using one on Merlin's Magic. cheers, Bill

Well, here's my wifes latest contribution to my confidence! cheers, whatever my name is. I need your T shirt.

Attachments

• IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 80
Anyone interested in a 1:72 scale Italeri Ju 88 C-6 and maybe a 1:72 Hasegawa G-1?

I'm planning on getting the 1:72 Hasegawa A-4 (and probably the G-6 kit as well) and I need to clean out the stash a bit. I won't build the C-6 if I have the A-4 - too many kits.

I'm still checking to see what the actual differences are between the G-1 and the G-6 before I commit to the G-6.

The box on the C-6 has been opened but all parts are there. Decals are in great shape. I'll have to double check to see if I've already airbrushed the interior. I'm certain that I've already airbrushed the landing gears and interior wheel bays.

The Hasegawa G-1 is still shrink wrapped.

Update List:

Updated trade list:

(New or modified items marked in Bold)

1/72 scale (Kits)

1) Heller - Me 262 B1a/U1 - kit # 233 - red 12 - all parts (although some are off the sprue), decals aged (probably not salvageable)- 1 available

2) Lindbergh - He 162 - no box, all parts (in zip lock bag), decals VERY aged - non-salvageable

3) Airfix - Boston - No decals, parts off sprue - 2 kits for the price of 1 - I've bagged both kits in zip lock bags (Note one kit was already partly assembled and had to have the paint stripped _ looks like it been painted with Sherwin Williams Enamel with a LARGE exterior paint brush)

4) Academy TBF-1 Avenger - kit # 1651 - 1 available - No box, complete kits - all parts bagged, some parts off sprue, decals in good shape, no painting or assembly (I got 3 of these at a swap meet for 10$ total)

5) Italeri and KPro La-5 - Traded as a package - One of the kits is missing a rear stabilizer; the other has a busted canopy. Between the two kits you can make one plane.

1/48 scale - (After Market accesories)

1) True Detail - Wheels for LA5 - Willing to trade for any True Detail 1/72 Wheels (particularly for Me 109's or FW-190's)

Decals - 1/32 scale

1) Luftwaffe Aces Vol. 1, Vol 2. and Vol 3. 1/32 scale are available (I'm keeping the 1/48 and 1/72 scale decals) - Willing to trade for 1/72 Luftwaffe aftermarket decals

Last edited:
Tamiya 1/48 Ki-84

Not sealed but all parts are there. Will check if they are in their bags. Got this kit on Ebay and seeing I hate Japanese planes (Just hate how they look :lol: ) wondered if someone wants it.

What I am looking for.... Me-109 1/48 or 1/48 decals..

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back