I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8)

Now it is better.:) But just for he future, please upload pictures direct onto the forum server.In order to avoid a such problem.

Last edited:
How do I do that then?

Use the "manage attachments" option when you post. It's under additional options right below the first submit reply/preview post buttons. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. Click on that, and a new window will open. You can select the browse feature and then find the pic(s) you want to add. Add each one thru browse and then when you have all the pics entered thru the browse feature, select UPLOAD. :)

Yep...exactly. Now the pic is of our server URL. :) Also you can post larger pictures. But these should be 800-830 pixels in their width.It allows to see a whole pic on most screens.These larger are seen partially only and it is needed to scroll a screen with them in order to see the reast of a shot.

Last edited:
What could you offer as a swap, taking into consideration the three detailing kits as well?

My 1/72 wish list would include most wwii aircraft or very early jets, just not raised panel lines! or 1/42 fighters wwii

A very nice basic kit, wide open to lot's of additional work. Beware though, in it's OOB state, with parallel waist windows, not much can be seen inside, even in the nose. BTW, although Revell and Monogram are (or were) separate lables, and marketed as such, they've actually been a single company, Revell-Monogram, since around 1969, IIRC. Not to be confused with Revell GMBH Germany, a separate company, but the 'same', if you know what I mean?!!
I'd trade you, but I haven't room for a second, and I reckon Evan fancies that one anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back