I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anyone got any Frog / Heller / Matchbox kits they'd like to trade or sell? (to me)

Got the following kits to trade -all 1/72 and complete

-Matchbox Me-410 (parts off sprues)
-Revell Me-110G 'Nachtjager'
-Tamiya Ju-88C-6 (still sealed in bags)
-Revell Dornier 335 (partially started recessing panel lines only 2 pieces)

Cheers

Complete decal sheets: (1/72)

Microscale 72-11: Spanish civil war

I've been searching all over for those! I have a couple of OLD 1/72 scale kits that need spanish civil war markings and the decals in the kits are REALLY in bad shape. (Even hanging them up to bleach in the sun isn't helping.)

I'm also looking for some 1/72 German Unit Lettering in BLUE with white background suitable for a Henschel Hs 123 (edit: got it!)

Not sure what I could trade in return as I just started rebuilding my kit base but let me know.

I've got the following to trade:

Last edited:
International postage isn't as bad as you might think!

Matter of fact, I had some BMW mirrors shipped to me a while back from St. Kilda (Australia), and the shipping was cheaper than from Massachusettes to here!

Own up Alex...it was you wasn't it??? :)

This is a great thread, and hopefully will remain in use. I was the benefactor of a GREAT trade recently with Alex - really ,I did much better out of it than him I reckon... Thanks again mate!!! :D :D

I'll update my trade list soon, various things have to added/deleted. (What are you into btw, B17 ?)

Hey guys, I know this isnt a WW2 bird, but I have a testors F-117A Stealth Fighter in a 1:32 scale that I am willing to trade. I have lost intrest in it as im currently working on a Yamato Battleship. Some of it is put together, wings, canopy and other little parts. Im no modeler and this was just something I half-A$$. Anyone willing to trade. 1:48 scale is what im looking for. If all else fails, this might go in the trash can as did the real birds.

Good to see ya arund Chris! How'd the move go?

Hasn't happened yet. Thats for next Wenesday. Nothing but packing right now and I hate how something comes up on the forum and I reach for my books but...they're packed away!!!Taking this slow so I don't kill myself! :)

Updated trade list:

(New or modified items marked in Bold)

1/72 scale (Kits)

1) Heller - Me 262 B1a/U1 - kit # 233 - red 12 - all parts (although some are off the sprue), decals aged - 2 available

2) Lindbergh - He 162 - no box, all parts (in zip lock bag), decals VERY aged

3) Airfix - Boston - No decals, parts off sprue - 2 kits for the price of 1 - I've bagged both kits in zip lock bags (Note one kit was already partly assembled and had to have the paint stripped _ looks like it been painted with Sherwin Williams Enamel with a LARGE exterior paint brush)

4) Academy TBF-1 Avenger - kit # 1651 - 2 available - No box, complete kits - all parts bagged, some parts off sprue, decals in good shape, no painting or assembly (I got 3 of these at a swap meet for 10$ total)

1/48 scale - (After Market accesories)

1) True Detail - Wheels for LA5 - Willing to trade for any True Detail 1/72 Wheels (particularly for Me 109's or FW-190's)

Decals - 1/48 and 1/32 scale

1) Luftwaffe Aces Vol. 1, Vol 2. and Vol 3. 1/48 and 1/32 scale are available (I'm keeping the 1/72 scale decals) - Willing to trade for 1/72 Luftwaffe decals (aftermarket decals prefered)

Looking for a 1/72 Airfix Fiat G.50 bis or freccia

Evan, check your pm's. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back