Most Beautiful Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the pix kool kitty.

I think you may be right. the cowling and fuselage of the R2005 seem a bit more sleek. (now I'm going to spend the rest of my work day comparing these two aircraft).

Thanks kool kitty!

I have three of my co-workers here all discussing aircraft aesthetics now. I'm convincing a couple of them to look beyond American designs. They are still stuck on what aircraft they pretended with when they were young. They were quite surprised by some of the styles. I have a feeling our discussion will carry over to a nearby pub.

Not the most beautiful but just looks right.... and I still see some of these flying over my place near Point Cook regularly... over 75 years later

Attachments

• tigermoth.jpg
    tigermoth.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 141
Maxwell_B-24.jpg

the B-24 Liberator. my great uncle flew in one of these, and made bombing runs in Europe I love this plane. :)

Oh there are so many beautiful aircrafts.

No.1 of my favorite modern aircrafts

Starfighter 3.jpg

No.2

A-4.jpg

No.3

f4front[1].jpg

Regards
Kruska

Well, the XB-70, Blackbird, Me-262, He-162, Do-335, Fw-190 in all it's sorts, Ho-229, B&V 222, B-17, He-111, Hs-129, Ar-232, Ar-234 and the Dornier X.

What a mouth full. That is the ones I love the most.

I could not look at the whole thing but did anyone put in p-51 my favorite warbird hands down

Oh there are so many beautiful aircrafts.
Regards
Kruska

Excellent picture of the Scooter (an A-4M?). Interesting photo - it caught it just as the landing gear were retracting, or extending). Not a beautiful plane in my opinion, but still one nifty-looking little bird. Always looked like it was ready to launch. I've always been partial to the various Spitfires/Seafires, but if I had to chose one from the lot, then I'd go with the Seafire FR.46. The contraprops do it for me. The scoop under the front of the nose of the FR.47 almost made it look like a Spiteful, not a real Seafire (Spifire). The FR.46 is still every bit the Spitfire.

Venganza

US: P-40B, sleek nose with scoops, like a hot-rod. Germany: Bf 109F, just a smooth look. RAF: Spit MkIX, its a Spit, come-on! Japan: Ki-61 Tony, all of thier planes didn't have to look like a Toyota Tercel! Russia: MiG-1 Siberian beauty!

sorry Stitch, but i think that pic is from flight simulator

If that is from Flight Simulator, I may have to get the latest version as that picture is beautiful! It certainly looks real.

Venganza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back