Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A couple of shots from our Idyllwild trip. When I put the photo of Lily Rock in photoshop and zoomed in I saw these two mountain climbers.
I see 5 there, Merv...three up on the face (two of the three are close together and appear as one) and two a little bit below, to the left of the bushes (both of them are sitting, one is wearing red, the other blue)

Great shots, all :thumbleft:

Thanks VB, Wurger, Aaron, Shinpachi, Hugh and Dave. Wow Dave you sure have a good eye, I'll have to zoom in closer and check them out. That is one thing I could never due , I'm afraid of heights.

Attachments

• Swiss Pilatus P 2-169 A.jpg
    Swiss Pilatus P 2-169 A.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 60
  • P-38 Lightning-049-2.jpg
    P-38 Lightning-049-2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 74
  • P-51 Kimberly Kaye-.jpg
    P-51 Kimberly Kaye-.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 52
And to think, it was just a couple of years ago you said you couldn't do pan shots.:lol: WHAT A FIBBER!:rolleyes: Those sir are stupendous!:notworthy: Keep up the excellent work Merv!:thumbright:

Thanks guys your comments are gratefully appreciated. Aaron I have learned so much here, with the help you and everyone else here it has been a great learning experience. As for the panning I just keep practicing at every show and on cars of course, the only problem is sometimes my hips get stuck on one side and won't move back :D:lol: Seriously sometimes it is hard with that 100-400 lens it hurts the wrist on occasion, thanks for the humbling comments :oops:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back