Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Merv, here's the 5 people I found in your shot:

ontos-photos-lilly-rock-idyllwild-5-found[720x477].jpg

of course, copying the posted image, blowing it up and editing it made the resolution take a hit, but at least you get the general idea of what I spotted

This Rufous Hummingbird decided to sit on a dead plant on my patio and defend his feeder, I took about thirty shots of him and he just moved in different ways as if posing for me, strange bird.

Attachments

• Rufous Hummingbird.jpg
    Rufous Hummingbird.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 52
Thanks guys greatly appreciated, Crimea River I was totally surprised when he just sat on that branch and didn't move, it was liked, well you going to take my picture or not. I can't believe I shot that at 1/60sec, f/5.6 hand held with a 100-200mm Canon lens. Wheels that would make a great video of a Hummer swinging on those chimes. It seems that I am getting more into Photography every day thanks to you all.

Here is a sight I was just told about I hope you can get to it OK, it is absolutely awesome. Cheers guys.

Birds-of-Paradise Project - CornellCast

Saturdays topic at the Planes of Fame was "Air War Over Vietnam, featuring the Cessna L-19 Bird Dog. They had four of these proud birds on display.

Attachments

• Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog A.jpg
    Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog A.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog B.jpg
    Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog B.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog C.jpg
    Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog C.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog D.jpg
    Cessna L 19 01 Bird Dog D.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 51
Very nice camera work. I really like the humming bird. Not easy to get the subject to behave for his prorate. Nice Avenger also. I can take a picture but good lord only know if I can take a decent on at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back