What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Augustiner is a great bier Erich, I agree with you. I might have one at the Beer Hall we are going to on Saturday, unless we go to the Barfuesser in which I will drink the Blondes again.

It is really great. It is like the Hofbrau Haus in Munich except that it is in Nurnberg. They brew there own beer there and only sell it there. They bring little 5 Litre wooden kegs to the table and sit them there and then you and friends just keep filling your glass or stein until it is empty and then they bring you another. Besides the food there is great as well. A good Sauerbraten mit Knoedel. Man it is great!

I did not have my camera when we went there 2 weeks ago with some friends so I just did a search for it on the internet and it is actually listed in Frommers.com as a must go to place in Nurnberg.

I stand corrected - OK, industrial rubbish almost all of it! And I'm willing to try the ones you mentioned! :D

British Bombardier. I like the malty beers best. I like the IPAs, but with their bitterness can at times be hit or miss.

I also like the Belguim Duven beers or those brewed by the Trappist Monks. A little aged New York Cheddar, some crackers, football...

I'm taking the day off early.

ok ndicki you have at least 500 German biers/Brau's to try out then and I think that is just from the Bayern alone. Each one is distinctive in their own right

ok ndicki you have at least 500 German biers/Brau's to try out then and I think that is just from the Bayern alone. Each one is distinctive in their own right

Yeap almost every town in Germany has there own small brewery. Litterally thousands of different beer in Germany. It is a mans heaven.

Titties and Beer, I like my Titties and Beer! :lol:

Sometime in the next week or so I am going to the Monestary in Bruckberg (about 5 minutes from my house). There at the monestary the monks still brew the beer as they did centuries ago. It is supposed to be some of the best beer you can ever have.

that sounds very cool, and I bet the bier is fantastic. Chris pick me up a Monastery Bierdeckel if you would. sorry probably no titties there ;)

Sorry got to go off list as well. the only option for an Aussie on the list is Fosters Larger. which is real muck and mire stuff. when i use to drink it was Fourex Bitter Ale made by Castlemaine and Perkins in Brisbane Queensland as my favourite beer. but who selected Fosters to be on this selection list to vote for hahaha

I started the list and I put it on there because it was the only Australian Beer that I know about.

I agree with you that is crap beer though. No where near compares with a good Helles or Weizen Bier from over here.

You took on the romans , saxons the danes.....ect,ect.The reason you lads can not get on with all these people is simple ,aside from the fact you prefere piss to bud ( strange ). You should drink Guinness the nector of the gods.......O.K.....a slight exageration....its nice...really.

:lol:

Guiness has a nice flavor to it but it is too thick for my taste. I prefer Kilkenny or Murphy's Irish Red. But ofcourse nothing is better than a good Lichtenauer Urhell or a Kristal Weizen brewed to the good German standard. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back