What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You took on the romans , saxons the danes.....ect,ect.The reason you lads can not get on with all these people is simple ,aside from the fact you prefere piss to bud ( strange ). You should drink Guinness the nector of the gods.......O.K.....a slight exageration....its nice...really.
Guiness is one of my favourites...

So you have tasted piss (urine)?

You brits are kinkier than I thought!
I don't need to taste piss to realise it is better than bud, bud was so bad nothing could be worse...

Ahh....take heart. The Scots make great whiskey.......almost as nice as Irish whiskey.

think I'll go fill my Weissen Glas with a Schneider Weisse !
00000704.gif

LaBatts ( forgive the spelling ) from Canada tasted like water, if memory serves.

LaBatts ( forgive the spelling ) from Canada tasted like water, if memory serves.
I believe you'd be hard pressed to get born and bred Canadians to switch over to alien brews . I've had a number of Guinesses beer mind you it was in one morning after a tour of the brewery in Dublin the rest of the tour were older folks who didn;t drink them which left me with the dilemna of whether to leave the trays of free beer untouched or drink them

Hello All,
New member here....I had to weight in on this beer talk.
It is Germany beer.....I will be having a Warsteiner Premium Verum (from Warsteiner Brewery, Warstein,

Germany) tonight, thank you.

"I have always held a lifelong passion and interest towards aviation and design."
I have been collecting Stuka Ju-87 items since 1958
I have everything written about the Junkers Ju-87, in English and German.
Ebay has been a great sort for usually items.
I'm in the finally process of producing a (3 to 4 volume set?) of Stuka CD's...from this encyclopedia-load of aircraft photos, line drawings inside/out, detailed drawings of the cockpit and systems, cutaways, engineering diagrams, technical manuals, squadron badges, and some peppering of history on this German aircraft.
Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• Warsteiner-JPEP.jpg
    Warsteiner-JPEP.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 98
  • dinkelb.jpg
    dinkelb.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 102
Greetings to the forum by the way, did you know that Martin Pegg is working on a huge volume on the Ju 87 through Classic pubs ? ......... this has been going on for many years of research on his part.

curious if you will run full length personal hstories of the top Ju 87 pilots and crewmen as well ?

A bier is not a Bier unless Deutsch !

Greetings to the forum by the way, did you know that Martin Pegg is working on a huge volume on the Ju 87 through Classic pubs ? ......... this has been going on for many years of research on his part.

curious if you will run full length personal hstories of the top Ju 87 pilots and crewmen as well ?

A bier is not a Bier unless Deutsch !
Erich,
Thanks for the forum greeting.....I know of Pegg's past work.....looking forward in seeing these up coming pubs.
No - I will not being doing personal histories on pilots or crewmen...there's a great pub with short histories, in titled "Die Ritterkreuztrager Der Luftwaffe 1939-1945".
I just like the technical and engineering side of the Ju-87 subject.
Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back