What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I cant stand American Commercial beers, they to me are nothing more than urine. I guess I have just been pampered by the purest of beers that you get over here in Europe whether it be German or British or Irish.

Not the large commercial breweries in the US Adler. I agree with you. Well almost. I imagine urine to actually have some taste. Most domestic large breweries products have NO taste.

Ah but the microbrewers. :love5: Now we are getting into interesting territory. Hales Cream Ale, Buzzard's Breath, Anchor Steam, Thomas Kemper. These are truly craft beers on such a small scale to have real character. Not too unlike German beers where individual pubs make their own. Quite common here in Seattle. Hell the pub up the street has about 30 beers on tap. All made within about a 10 mile radius. Not a bad one in the bunch.

went to a pub recently that in the last 12 years had served 2,300 different ales, they had the pump sign from each one and one local has had a pint of every single one!

take into account the pub's been open for only 12 years! and thre are numerous ales of which he's had considderably more than one i can assure you ;)

well done on the maths btw :lol:

Not the large commercial breweries in the US Adler. I agree with you. Well almost. I imagine urine to actually have some taste. Most domestic large breweries products have NO taste.

Ah but the microbrewers. :love5: Now we are getting into interesting territory. Hales Cream Ale, Buzzard's Breath, Anchor Steam, Thomas Kemper. These are truly craft beers on such a small scale to have real character. Not too unlike German beers where individual pubs make their own. Quite common here in Seattle. Hell the pub up the street has about 30 beers on tap. All made within about a 10 mile radius. Not a bad one in the bunch.

I much prefer European Beers but when it does come to US beers I like the micro breweries. I really enjoyed Foggy Bottom and the ales. I do not mind drinking them.

About the only commercial US beer that I like is Sam Adams.

German, German, German ............. US beers give me Montezumas revenge

I much prefer a good German white wein

I've been polite about Euro beers they are better then US stuff but not by much they all have a mungy after taste like something out of my shoe . I'm not claiming to be a pro beer taster but on a hot day they just don't do the job . The brits don't even chill theirs how disgusting is that . I'm just a simple guy who likes the odd brown pop and have tried all kinds but I prefer the domestic beer here not the swill they export to other places:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back