What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pbfoot , please, trays of free guinness.Drink or not to drink ! That as the americans say is a no brainer.Please tell me you had at least one or I may cry.I have never been to the guinness brewery tour .How did you like it !

Pbfoot , please, trays of free guinness.Drink or not to drink ! That as the americans say is a no brainer.Please tell me you had at least one or I may cry.I have never been to the guinness brewery tour .How did you like it !
If I hadn't drunk it it would have gone to waste and being a ecologically friendly person I did more then my share simply for the enviroment though:lol:

Good man. We must hope people will follow your fine example ,and do as much as we can to save our fragile enviroment.Your selfless act is a credit to Canada.

Hello All,
New member here....I had to weight in on this beer talk.
It is Germany beer.....I will be having a Warsteiner Premium Verum (from Warsteiner Brewery, Warstein,

Germany) tonight, thank you.

Greetings. You drink you Warsteiner in the United States and I will walk down to the local pub here in Germany where I live and drink some "real" German beer from the tap! :lol:

I agree. In fact right now I am drinking a locally brewed Lichtenauer Ur Hell. Damn good beer. I buy it either by the Keg or by the Rack at the brewerey down the street.

The best beer Brewers in my opinion are as follows:

1. Germany
2. Irish
3. British
4. Czech
100. USA (even though I do like Sam Adams and Foggy Bottom)

100. American Beers!?!? I don't think you give the microbrewers credit here Der Adler. Besides, some of the medium size brewers are damn good too. Ever had a San Fransisco Anchor Steam on tap? :love4:

Dont take me wrong I like a lot of the micro breweries, but for the most part, the US does not know how to brew beers. Especially on the level of the Europeans.

There's only one BEST BEER of the world..............

and that's "WESTMALLE TRIPLE" :evil: :twisted: 8) :D :p
brewed in Belgium by the Westmalle brewery.

If you've tasted this, you know i'm right.

I have tried it and I dont think you are right. :lol:

It had a slight fruity taste to it and reminded me of the French beers that I drank in Paris. I dont like fruity tasting beers.

Nothings better than a good Helles or Weizen beer.

Dont take me wrong I like a lot of the micro breweries, but for the most part, the US does not know how to brew beers. Especially on the level of the Europeans.

Luckily the microbrews have really taken off here in the US. Conglomerate beer has promoted the widespread sale and consumption of beer, but definitely taken a harsh toll on quality. I myself prefer urine over German beer... but that's just me. British and Irish beers for the most part I think are the best commercial beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back