Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, and I saw this today in Damascus. It seemed just a little out of place but it's still a SWEET RIDE!!:headbang: :cool: :headbang:

IMG_7633 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7636 legal resized 25.jpg

Like the bikes you should connect with Marie (BikeBabe) and swap pics. Nice car to Aaron, I bet you wished you had one, or do you????????????.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Like the bikes you should connect with Marie (BikeBabe) and swap pics. Nice car to Aaron, I bet you wished you had one, or do you????????????.

Maria doesn't like Harleys.:rolleyes: :lol: And about the car, I'd have to have a place to put it first but H311 yes I'd like to have one and that's my favorite color to.8) And thank you for the complements guys. I've been a little lax here recently and have not gotten out much.:oops:

Last edited:
Went to a tractor and truck pull last night.I shot these from about 450 feet from the starting line which had me at about 140 feet from the end of the track. Oh, and there is no image stabilization on my 70-300 lens so I'm beside myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: Please enjoy.:oops:

IMG_7674 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7675 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7676 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7677 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7678 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7679 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7680 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7684 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7685 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7686 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7687 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7688 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7689 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7690 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7691 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7692 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_7693 resized 25 legal.jpg

Good god man, what's he burning…………..COAL…………..

Nice clear shots Aaron especially without a stabilizer, where you using the continuous shoot mode on your camera or did you just take single frame shots.

Nice clear shots Aaron especially without a stabilizer, where you using the continuous shoot mode on your camera or did you just take single frame shots.
Vic, he's burning diesel fuel. A LOT OF DIESEL FUEL!:lol: And I was using continuous mode but it was only doing a frame and a half each second and it's suppose to do just over 3.5 a second so I not sure what's ailing it now. When I readjusted my zoom I fussed up three shots so I didn't include them.:oops: I took 214 shots. I will post a set of the tractors later on. It was dark when they were pulling. And thank you for the compliment.:oops:

Thank Shinpachi san.:oops:

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen a diesel smoke that much in years.

Very cool pics Aaron. :thumbup:

Wheels

Thank you Eric and Wheels.:oops: If I'm not mistaken that set was shot at 1/80 shutter speed. Once it got dark I had to go to 1/15 and it got worse. I only had a few come out. I'll post a few of the Modified Field Stock Tractors tomorrow. Again, thank you guys. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back