Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me and the grinch.I'm on the right.
Ed

Attachments

• SUNP0008.JPG
    SUNP0008.JPG
    383.6 KB · Views: 142
I 'm having a hard time digesting the fact a Marine and a Sailor are judging fashion :shock:

Didn't you know that US Marines are the best dressed individuals on the planet??? :D I have a buddy that gets lucky every time he puts his damn blues on with a girl he just met...

Aberdeen Proving Grounds visit

Attachments

• art jagdtiger hits editied.jpg
    art jagdtiger hits editied.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 204
This shot is a cartoon of me, not a real photy, honest.:lol:
It is almost exactly 50 years old and portrays me with fave booze (Carling lager), fave kite of the time - Percival Provost and fave sport Motorcycle racing, it would be as I come from and still live in, the Isle of Man where we have just celebrated the 100th anniversary of the finest Motorcycle ROAD race in the world.8)

Attachments

• P1040244.JPG
    P1040244.JPG
    613.1 KB · Views: 216
You'll have to decide whether I am the pretty old one or the ugly old one with the cigar

Attachments

• Bran_1104.jpg
    Bran_1104.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 203
  • willy_cigar.jpg
    willy_cigar.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 211
Photo of when I have come home from a hard day at work and mood to match. Most people who know me know its not wise to **** with me when I am slightly annoyed

Attachments

• Picture 32.jpg
    Picture 32.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 203
I think u need to get a new razor Bill, cause ur scruff is getting alittle over the top....

BTW, ever think about taking ur cigar smokin dog and getttin him on The Letterman Show???

:lol:

I was going too say did the dog supply brown thing you've set on fire Bill but I think I'll withdraw that (sorry) in favour of Dans comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back