A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been looking forward to that Do-17 from ICM.
The Swedish stuff looks good, about time there was more in 1/48th scale, and I can already see a use for that Dodge truck in USAAF dioramas !

There's a Tunnan at Midland Air Museum old chap. I presume you'll be building one, so next time I go to the Museum, I'll try to get some detail shots - given I can get the angles, considering the tight area around the aircraft. I also have a rather detailed article on it in 'Aeroplane' magazine from a year or two back.

I forgot to post the pic ol boy - so here's a small taster rather than a large snifter !

Attachments

• Midland Air Museum 040.jpg
    Midland Air Museum 040.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 77
Me too !
And even though I've told myself eleventeen times "No more kits!", I'll be getting the Meteor, and a P-40, the latter as a RAF recce aircraft from Bottisham.

Me too !
And even though I've told myself eleventeen times "No more kits!", I'll be getting the Meteor, and a P-40, the latter as a RAF recce aircraft from Bottisham.

I've got two pre-ordered Airfix 1/48 F8 Meteor and I'm exited to get them....still, as Lord Snotmop says...I'm trying to convince myself not to buy any new models, until that I've finished one, at least....well, I think that there's bigger chance that Karl will experience a full month without rude customers or Lord Snotmop turn down a free pint!

;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back