A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One does apologise Most Honourable Lord Womb Broom, as you're member of The Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of The Bog Roll, I do offer my most humble apologies *royal bow* should one prepare ones diddley-hole for a severe booting or will there be cheap....something wine and tasteless dinner from the chippy in the company of an unstable hippocroccofrog for punishment?

One's most notable, and rather fawning apology is noted and accepted. Your punishment is to drink the cheapest of cheap, rough, French red wine for a month, because .....................

OoH ! Nice ! Possibly the ICM kit re-boxed? Might have to force myself to get one of those - always liked the C-45 / Beech 18.
Looking at the forthcoming Airfix Ju-87, it looks like a B-2 rather than B-1, if my memory is correct, just looking at the cowl flaps. The B-1 were one-piece, B-2 separate flaps - or was that the other way around ................ hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back