**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf 109G-10

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Repaints top and bottom complete

IMG_0001.JPG

I'll let it dry and start the decals on the areas that weren't touched up shortly

Fuselage balkenkreuz. Would it have a black center or just white outlines? I've seen one with similar camo and just the white outlines as the 82 and 83 run though the fuselage balkenkreuz

Thanks Andy. I don't know why they try so hard to lose. They constantly struggle to get out of their end and when they do get into the other team's end, they go into passing frenzy. Giving up a clear shooting lane to pass to a guy that's covered by three of the opposition. What really surprised me is that they 27th with shots on goal yet are 2nd with goals scored. Anyhoo....bottom decals redux.

IMG_0003.JPG

Main decals are on and just need to put on some stencils. Lots are in black so I'm not gonna bother with these. Note mass balances still hanging in there

Last edited:
Lil bits. This is the first time I've sprayed the prop and spinner as I felt I would have less bleed under where I masked off the white. Pretty pumped how it went. I also bored out the cannon

IMG_0002.JPG

Model was gloss coated for weathering as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back