Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Your wife first, Emac. And let us know what she thinks after you post her pic. You might wanna just put your balls in her purse first. Might save you some grief. :lol:

Friend of mine took some pics for me and here they are. First is my computer that is not connected to the net. I use this for my book and research and games. Second is my pre-wife's. Its the one that is connected and that I use to interact with all the fine people here.

Attachments

• Puter1.jpg
    Puter1.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Puter2.jpg
    Puter2.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 256
Your wife first, Emac. And let us know what she thinks after you post her pic. You might wanna just put your balls in her purse first. Might save you some grief. :lol:

Matt my names Cupid not Stupid. But if you want to take it up a notch and seeing you mentioned it. First time around and it was your idea. Then put up your own photos and then I will decide if I will put up mine. But don't hold your breathe in waiting

Nope, waaaaay off base Lucky....

What I am sensitive about is my humongous co*k that I have swinging 5 inches off the ground... I cant go anywhere without women harrassing me and oogling at the large bulge...

It used to be cool, but now its just a hassle... Maybe I can get a co*k reduction....

What I am sensitive about is my humongous co*k that I have swinging 5 inches off the ground... I cant go anywhere without women harrassing me and oogling at the large bulge...

It used to be cool, but now its just a hassle... Maybe I can get a co*k reduction....
Are you sure its just not the tie for your track pants , I used to wrap mine around my neck but had to stop as I almost strangled myself

I know how you feel buddy....it can be annoying from time to time. I take it that they say it about you as well then, that horses are hung like you and not the other way around....
Terribe memories about all the "health checks" that I had to endure....

Friend of mine took some pics for me and here they are. First is my computer that is not connected to the net. I use this for my book and research and games. Second is my pre-wife's. Its the one that is connected and that I use to interact with all the fine people here.

:| :shock: DAYMN Njaco..NO "Hello Kitty"???
This photo explains ALOT!!

Oh its ok..Njaco. I just didn't imagine that the area that inspires you to produce such brilliance i.e.."Get Lucky" would be so...well, I dunno...Girly??

BUT Hey! I'm hip! MAYBE you're just a guy in touch with your butterfly lovin' side. ;) :lol:

I said that was my GF's puter! Mines the one with the flag, and the tanks and the LOTR stuff and...oh, forget it!

It does explain one thing. Sitting in front of that PC will get anyone to look like my pic! :)

:| my bad? Please forgive. I'm on pain meds right now. IN MY MIND(good god help us) I saw ex. NOT pre..EVEN though this didn't compute..it hurts to explain. :lol:

**Goes back to bed**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back