Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In an attempt to get this thread ever so slightly back on track.:lol:

Here's my workspace at home, the one at work isn't nearly as interesting, has a nicer view tho. Interesting that I don't recall seeing any macs.:cry:

The image on screen is my latest piece of work, and the reason for my recent questions here about the B/C Mustang.

You'd have the money for a Mac, if you stopped smoking pot, drinking AVGAS and chase fast and easy women mate....:lol:

Train station is where the train stops...
Bus station is where the bus stops....
Work station is where the work.....you know. :lol:

You'd have the money for a Mac, if you stopped smoking pot, drinking AVGAS and chase fast and easy women mate....

How come nobody told me this before? Works for everybody else!

One of the few perks working in an office-supply retail chain....when the cool desks/bookcases go on clearance, I know about it! Cross-pieces between small hutch section and bookcases are rigged wall-mount shelving from Ikea. Screw the wall-mounts, its more fun to modify your entire desk/bookcase area!!

(Closer pics available if necessary)

IMG_3491.gif

Actually, ya missed one of em by about thirty seconds. We have two beagles (and two fuzzy demons....er....cats). The younger one likes to stick close to daddy (perhaps because I tend to drop all sorts of munchies?), and while I was backing up to get this shot, the hopped off the sofa to follow and see what I was up to. That particular bed is the older beagle's spot.

Your kidding. I'd drink Bud, Miller, Pabst, Lone Star, Coors, Old Milwaukie, Steel 211, Old English, Colt 45, or Schmidt animal beer before I would drink that tasteless Mexican piss.

Just sayin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back