Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry, I didn't realise it was such a big picture until after it was posted................. can't find a way to edit and resize the bloody thing. B.

Still in the process of organizing, but I got a new iMac over the weekend. 8) As you can probably tell by the photos, I had to do a little desk modification with a sawz-all.

Attachments

• desk1.jpg
    desk1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 207
  • desk2.jpg
    desk2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 226
Just speaking from experience Eric. You might want to get a little further away from the screen seeing as how large it is. I wall mounted mine and moved about 18 inches further back and do fine but it was KILLING my eyes after just one day on the desk. Just some friendly advice.:) Oh, and it looks great to.:oops:

It's actually good where it is as I use smaller fonts for most things and with that size, it's like having 2 screens. I can bring up Word and the web at the same time when I am writing and researching. Its' awesome for photo edits though because I can see a lot more of the images, and it makes dust spot clearing a heck of a lot easier.

This is my computer desk in my room. I do all of my homework here, and now that I'm getting a few client websites I do that here as well. Just got a new 27" iMac on Saturday, so that's my new work computer. My other computer is a 15" MacBook Pro. It's kinda cluttered up with 2 years worth of crap, so it'll be nice to get a clean start with the iMac. And yes, there's a lack of planes on the desk, but I've got a ceiling full, as hinted at by the crappy second photo.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Your desk is so clean. I love the iMac. I've had it about 3 months now and wouldn't go back to the PC now. I never thought I would say that.

I suppose that's what happens when you have a mother who nags you if you don't put everything away! :lol:

And yes, I used to be a PC guy as well, as all of the schools had them and there wasn't much compatibility so we had to have a PC. We actually had a Mac YEARS ago. I bought my MacBook almost 2 years ago, and I can never go back. I have no doubt I'll buy another PC, but it would be either for gaming/website testing purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back