The Ta-152.... The Best High Altitude Fighter?????

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Did the Ta-152 ever fly a high altitude mission? If not I would select another aircraft like the P-47 since I tend to rate actual combat performace much higher than theoretical combat performance.

What was the altitude performance of the Me-262? Surely that would be a better bet than a Ta.

Also the Ta-152 would have been totally outnumbered when ever it flew.

What was the altitude performance of the Me-262? Surely that would be a better bet than a Ta.

Also the Ta-152 would have been totally outnumbered when ever it flew.

My data shows the Me-262 has a ceiling of 37500, quite low compared to some other high altitude fighters. The P-47D had a ceiling of 42000, the P-47N was 43000, the P-51D was 41600. The TA-152 ceiling was 48500, or two mile higher than the Me-262!

small notation the Ta 152 is going to be covered at length soon and I do not mean in the Monogram book that was expected nearly 2 years ago either .......

wait for the answer for the high altitude mission and it's service ceiling as there is going to be a surprise to two - actually quite a few really

E

Hi ya all,

just got back from vacation. I promised to show you another pics of Willi Reschke so here they are. They come from our visit of him last year in June and were taken in Willi Reschke´s house...

Roman

Attachments

• pic 019.jpg
    pic 019.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 95
  • pic 020.jpg
    pic 020.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 95
Hmmm maybe it was just Erich that showed them to me because I did a search for the images and could not find them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back